Help! I Am My Own Grandfather!
It may be?!? Yes! Little bit complicated, but theoretically possible!
if I would marry a widow with daughter (my step daughter) and my own father marries my wife’s daughter – my step daughter, then:
1. my father will be my son-in-law!
2. my step daughter is my (step) mother!
3. my wife is mother my step mother and therefore my grandmother!
4. if my wife is my grandmother, then I am her grandchild!
5. and as a husband of my grandmother, I am automatically my own GRANDFATHER!